Saturday 5 July 2014

FRIEND OR NOT

It's been a while since I updated my blog well actually I forgot my password haha. I miss blogging so damn much. I would like to thx all of you who reads my blog being 15 is incredibly challenging but it is fun. I had this new guy friend actually he is my first reality guy friend, I do have guy friends but they are all virtual... Lets call him 'H' he is so fantastic I like him he is actually living somewhere in my neighbourhood I- just notice that- his sis is my best friend. I thought my friend is the oldest and looks like she has a brother -how cute- H  is nice but sometimes weird. The first day I knew him he ask immediately my wechat account which I don't have. The next day I saw him he asked me to be his GIRLFRIEND and I rejected -pity guy- I guess he was pissed off and wanted to have revenge so I play-along through his games and riddles until today, the person who introduce me to H is my BFF. She overheard H conversation with another guy about me. H said that he never wanted to be my friend he only wants popularity since i'm a girl from a well-known family around there. Now he is no so fantastic anymore- though he is a 'hotstuff' in school- now I know not all guys are nice most of the are just a pain in the ASS!!!!! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment