Saturday 21 March 2015

I HAD ENOUGH!!!

I'm sorry to disappoint you but no means no and fuck off! Don't bother me anymore. You had your chance, enough is enough. I don't want anymore trouble. You can enjoy it with your girl instead of me. I have my guy with me and i love him so don't bother me anymore. Wake up! You are one thing i regret. I cant believe i use to be obsessed with you. I'm sorry but the past is the past. My past is very dark and i hate going back there. You are my past so don't ever try to take it to the future. My guy helps me get through all the shit i did b4. He saved me, he changed me and most of all he cured me. The next time you see me i wont be the same. This girl has move on to a new world. A world she thought never existed. To her you are a poison. If the poison is in her again she can't be cured anymore. You would be the blame

No comments:

Post a Comment