Sunday 23 April 2023

For you.

 For You,

Who comes first in any day,

Who matters first in any time,

Who made me feel loved in any way,

I love you.


Sun don't shine,

World wont turn,

It's cliché but fine,

I'll let our love burn.


Proud and amaze, 

Of how strong you are,

I know I'm like a maze

But you'd always find where my favourite spots are,


I can't be romantic,

I'm hopeless romantic,

But you took your time,

To see me share my shine;


I fall. I break,

I cry, I fake

No matter who am I,

You'd greet me with a smile.


A life with you,

Will one day be my hardest goodbye,

As long as i still have you, 

You will always be my favourite "HI"


Kisses and hugs can cure a sad face,

But you'll always be my happy place,


I know this is dumb,

But this is my way to say,

I love you Muhd Adam,

And I wish you'll stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment