Wednesday 31 May 2023

If you found this, read it.

 i'm in denial, that's what it is. i'm scared at the same time. i hate bipolar. but then i just feel like sometimes it's my fault i'm at this position. I tried my best doing all the things i thought i could. Trying to save everything without knowing my limit. trying to let go things i know i couldn't but i did it anyways. I wouldn't say "in loving memories" I'd say, "in all the tormented ways you left me. I've never hurt this much in my life. thanks to you, I've felt it in a first class seat. Now all i know is pain, depressed, and hopeless. I've hurt many people because of what you left in me. I even hurt my boyfriend because of you. Are you happy now? watching and making me like this? I hope to never see you again. May death comes faster than i expect. Be it you or me, I don't care anymore. Brother my ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment