Sunday 2 November 2014

Livin my life

Hell yeah!!! I love myself . Can't believe i'm actually now understands the word teenager. Since this person got in my life i really understand what is the purpose of life. My life change a lot even my friends said i'm different. I use to be super playful and never concentrate on my work/school. But this person change me because of the person i'm trying to be more mature. I have a crush on him and trying to hide it but i guess it is obvious that i like him.. Trying to lie to myself that i only like him as a friend but i can't... So now i'm trying to throw this feeling away... Btw i just broke up with my boyfriend bcause i think the relationship is super boring. He lives so faraway from me and i never met him face to face. I knew him only from Facebook so it's like not worth it and i'm not sure to trust him or not. Anyways i love my life now and finally my war with my sensei finally ended now we're close again... That's all for now bye see ya'lls laterzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment