Friday 11 May 2018

She Died


I'm not perfect I have flaws. I cry. I made mistakes. But what I know about myself is that I’m strong enough to face bullshit that you put up for 3 fucking years. I held my tears, my anger, and I even make sure I look good enough for you. I make sure that I take good care of myself for you. But you never gave a damn shit on what I did. When you lost me you realised those by that time it's too late. The person who did all that is now dead. The moment she gave up on you, that’s when she died. She’s not coming back because of you. Where were you when she needed you? Didn’t she make you happy? She gave all of her when she was yours right? But why? Why did you make her felt that way? As if she wasn’t enough, as if she hurt you, as if she never been there for you. You let her slip away. You let her fall. She appreciated you. She stood there when you fell she held you up again. But you didn’t appreciate her at all. Wasn't she enough? 

No comments:

Post a Comment